Terms and conditions: Win a kindling cracker and firelighters
- The promotion runs from 2 to 9 July 2021.
- To enter the competition, take a photo of your pet (or - if you have no pet - a creative alternative) in front of your wood burner and add the photo to the post on the Environment Canterbury Facebook page.
- The competition consists of four prize draws. Each prize consists of 1x Kindling Cracker firewood splitter and 1x box of SAMBA wooden firelighters.
- The winners will be chosen at random. The competition closes at 12 noon on Friday 9 July 2021.
- The competition is open to New Zealand residents over the age of 18. One entry is permitted per person.
- Entrants must have a wood burner as the main source of heating.
- The winners will be contacted by personal message on Facebook from the administrator of the Environment Canterbury Facebook page.
- Delivery of prizes will be arranged as appropriate with the winners within 10 working days of correspondence following the draw, unless otherwise notified to winners.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for Environment Canterbury to use the winners' details and any photographs on its digital channels.
- The promoter reserves the right to redraw a prize if a winner doesn't contact the promoter (within 7 days after the draw).
- Information on the prize(s) and how to enter into this promotion form part of these conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- No employees of Environment Canterbury, affiliated businesses/agencies, or their family members are eligible to enter.
- The promoter’s decision is final on all matters related to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants acknowledge that the promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to use the winners' name and photograph for publicity purposes.